At Corvis Group, we draw our inspiration from the crow–a fascinating, intelligent animal that learns, uses tools, and shares knowledge with others. To learn more about these incredibly adaptive birds, check out the Public Television episode: Inside Animal Minds: Bird Genius.
After watching the show, consider these questions:
- What skills have you learned at work over the span of your career?
- In your last training (formal or informal), what new knowledge did you learn, and how can you apply it to your career or your life?
- In what ways can you aid your colleagues, neighbors, friends, or family by teaching them the skills and knowledge that you have learned?
Feel free to share your answers in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Photo source: PBS. Retrieved from http://video.pbs.org/video/2365218674/.
Latest posts by Ross Grübel, MSM, MBA, MSOD (see all)
- Systems Thinking: Connecting Self to Society - August 8, 2015
- Innovation and You | Reaching Your Dreams Using Appreciative Inquiry - May 7, 2014
- Why it’s not so bad to be “bird-brained” - April 14, 2014